The AirMaxx CAM Walker™ Boot is engineered to accelerate the healing process and to reduce the body's recovery time. It is carefully designed to protect the body while providing superior comfort and support.
Features and Benefits
- Inflatable bladder incorporated into the liner for increased immobilization of the lower leg, ankle, and foot
- Specially designed toe guard for added protection
- Cushioned sole for greater energy absorption
- State of the art design provides greater protection without sacrificing wearer comfort
- Fits right or left foot
- Same boot that we sell to thousands of Orthopedic Surgeon's around the country.
- Used for soft tissue injuries, grade 2 and 3 sprains, stable fractures, and post-operative stabilization
- Helps to reduce pain, swelling and edema of foot and ankle
|Item#||Size||Male Shoe Size||Female Shoe Size|
|AB0004-128-00||X-Small||Up to 4||Up to 5½|
|AB0004-128-01||Small||4½ - 7||6 - 8|
|AB0004-128-02||Medium||7½ - 10||8½ - 111/2|
|AB0004-128-03||Large||10½ - 12½||11½ - 13½|
|AB0004-128-04||X-Large||12½ +||13½ +|